The Beachroller is simple to use:
- Lower the 24″ roller in the water.
- Let the roller fill with water and sink to the lake bottom.
- Push the Beachroller along the lake bottom.
- The 6 custom blades rip, cut and pull up weeds and muck.
- Repeat until your lake shore is clean.
- Cleans a 2 foot wide path. Handle is 16 feet.
- Cuts PLUS pulls weeds out by the root.
- Tills and blast up the muck on the bottom.
- Gets down to the hard sandy bottom.
- Maintains your sandy lake bottom.
Top 10 reasons to use the Beachroller:
- Removes undesirable weeds and muck from lake bottom.
- Simple and easy to use for all ages. Great exercise.
- Inexpensive. Does not cost $1000’s like other lake weed tools.
- 1 year warranty on all parts.
- No permit required. No power required.
- Portable – use in all areas and depths other tools miss.
- No expensive and harmful chemicals are used in your lake.
- No maintenance – Powder coated aluminum. Stainless steel blades. PVC roller.
- Easy to move, store or hide when not in use. Only 15 lbs.
- Beachroller has +10 year record of helping people have a fabulous lake shore!